When choosing between manual and computer business checks, there are several factors to consider.
- The volume of checks: If you write a high volume of checks, computer checks may be more efficient as they can be printed in bulk.
- Customization: Manual checks offer more options for customization, such as different colors, fonts, and logos.
- Security: Computer checks may offer more security features, such as watermarks, security screens, and tamper-resistant paper.
- Cost: Computer checks may be more expensive initially but they can save money in the long run if you are printing a high volume of checks.
- Convenience: Computer checks can be printed on demand, while manual checks need to be ordered in advance.
Pros of Manual Business Checks:
- Handwritten option
- Fit into binder helping business owners and entrepreneurs stay organized.
- Created to serve small businesses.
- Perforated edges leaving stub in the binder for records.
- There are a few versions to select from making the order process quick and easy.
- Accounts Payable
Pros of Computer Business Checks:
- Compatible with printing software
- Pre-printed company name and bank information
- Micro-printing on micro lines
Ultimately, the choice between manual and computer checks will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It is recommended to review the option and select the one that best suits your business needs.
Visit Checkomatic.com to shop for Business Checks and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.